Experienced Server - Husk Charleston
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- This Husk Charleston Server should be: Experienced, with a minimum of 1 years in a high-volume, fast-paced, upscale environment Adept with strong food and beverage knowledge and comfortable navigating an extensive wine and spirits list Detail-oriented, working proactively with a sense of urgency while possessing excellent communication skills Must have full and open availability including Saturday & Sunday brunch.
- Husk Charleston is in search of Experienced Servers Centrally located in historic downtown Charleston, Husk highlights the history of Southern food.
- Exploring ingredient-driven cuisine that begins in the rediscovery of heirloom products - redefining what it means to cook and eat in the Holy City. This position is for those who enjoy working alongside a team of true hospitality professionals.
- The benefits are outstanding and highly competitive including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k retirement plan and paid vacation.
- This position offers a chance to work in a dynamic and progressive environment.
- Someone who is confident, engaging and enjoys learning about and sharing knowledge of food and beverage with others.
- There are opportunities for growth within the organization and high earning potential.
- No angry people or jerks need to apply
Links for Neighborhood Dining Group