Experienced GM for prominent restaurant (Third Ward)
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- An independent but rapidly growing restaurant group responsible for many of the Third Ward's most popular and profitable properties as well as MIlwaukee icon's like AJ Bombers and Holey Moley Coffee and Donuts.
- Must be comfortable running a business as if it were your own; with an eye on the bottom line and a firm grip on moving parts that include traditional front and back of house as well as off-site catering and serviced events.
- This is an opportunity to run a flagship property primed for regional expansion and I hope you're as excited about that as we are.
- On the other hand, if you're a capable operator who likes to have his finger on the pulse of every table, every department and every plate that hits the window
- If you've never been responsible for a restaurant before, you're probably still a step away from the role - but say hello anyway, we may have a spot for you.
- One of Milwaukee's most highly regarded restaurant groups is looking to bring in a new GM as we continue to grow.
- I want to know why you're looking in the first place and the intangibles that make you right for this, work history is only part of the equation.
- this is a destination job for the right candidate.
Links for Shack