Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as public health, nonprofit management, public administration, etc
- Ensure HIPAA compliance and quality, careful management of confidential patient records.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business, confidence in building a new nonprofit and forging a sound place in the local nonprofit community.
- Actively engage and energize volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and founders.
- Ensure rigorous program evaluation of staff members and consistent quality of performance.
- Knoxville General Services, LLC is a full service Home Improvement Company, but our customers also include retail, commercial, and industrial clients, who use our services for their repair and remodeling needs.
- Familiarity with local non-profit and/or healthcare community.
- Prepare and submit reports to key Knoxville General Services founders, continually communicate activities and milestones to Board of Directors and founders.
Links for Knoxville General Services