Executive Assistant to Relationship Coach - Los Angeles Only
Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Some of the things I need help with: - House organized and cleaned - Organizing in general (calendar, files, office, brain) - Running errands around town (post office, grocery store, dry cleaning) - Screening and helping hire other people such as videographers and graphic designers - Communicating with potential clients via email in a super timely manner
- I am a life coach who specializes in sex and relationships and I need help.
- Job Requirements: - Decent writing skills and good grammar - Great Communicator - Love the details - Excellent customer service skills including empathy, compassion, and patience - High tolerance for adult subject matter
- If you enjoy making other people's lives better, getting to talk about fun stuff on the regular, and never living the same day twice, this could be the position of your dreams!
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- I promise to provide a super progressive and intentional environment to work in.
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)Administrative Experience: 2 years (Required)High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Links for BPP Coaching Inc