Executive Assistant for Global Sales Organization
- Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs (Google Capital, T. Rowe Price, Tiger Global, Benchmark, Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group, and others)
- Dog-friendly office (with a few dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- We have raised approximately $200 million from top-tier VCs such as Google Capital, Tiger Global, DAG, Battery, Benchmark, Sutter Hill & T Rower Price and are on a growth trajectory, successfully marrying user-generated content with high-value employment advertising and branding for companies.
- Onsite gym with yoga, CrossFit and boot camp classes
- Game room complete with ping pong, PacMan, and beer on tap
- Expert Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiarity with Google apps (Calendar, GMail, Docs), Concur, Coupa, Blue Jeans, NetSuite, as well as other office productivity tools.
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, hiking, sports teams, weekly poker nights, and more events put together by our fun committee!
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
Links for Glassdoor