Executive Administrative Assistant
- What You Need To Know
- The Executive Assistant provides support to the Executive team and provides services essential to the mission of the organization and the day-to-day-operation of the Executive Office.
- This position will provide executive administrative support and report directly to our Chief Growth Officer as well as support additional members of the SG Ventures leadership team.
- Create, edit, and prepare presentation materials for sales executives (if applicable) and provide analysis of month, quarter, and year to date sales volume
- Track budgets, expenses, service contracts, and supplier fiscal data
- Oversee logistics and agendas for meetings, dinners, and special events/off-site functions (e.g., accompanying travel/hotel arrangements, etc.)
- Screen incoming calls to the Executive team and determine the nature of the call and whether or not it requires immediate attention Responds to the caller directly based on knowledge of the Executive's preferences, office functions, policy, priorities, availability, etc.
- Organize and convey executive's availability through oversight of calendar inclusive of appointments and travel engagements
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence prepared for the Executive's signature to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency with organizational policy
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the Executive team internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of the organization's plans and priorities
- Processes all incoming correspondence received in the office of the President prioritizing and determining its disposition
- Process expense reports, prepare/monitor operational invoices, type meeting minutes and prepare internal communication
- Set and maintain Sr Management calendars (review schedule), coordinate meetings, set conference calls (conference rooms, company vehicle, training calendars, etc.)
- Arrange and schedule travel for all Management (car service, hotel, air, etc.)
- Take ownership to detail with relating to office and related departments
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Links for Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits