Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Will report directly to EOS Worldwide’s Director of Operations.
- The position requires end-to-end ownership of every event – including planning, registration, content/presenter acquisition and management, logistics management, vendor relationships, infrastructure development, stakeholder feedback, and measuring/analyzing results against objectives.
- Job Job DescriptionThis full-time position is accountable for the Planning, Management and overall success of all events conducted by EOS Worldwide, both within the US and internationally.
- The ability to work effectively with others is critical, as extensive collaboration with EOSW staff, Professional EOS Implementers, Sponsors, vendors and attendees is required.
- Prepare name tags, materials, notebooks, packages, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- The person in this position will seek to clearly understand event objectives, then plan, manage and execute each event (or series of events) to consistently achieve those objectives.
- He or she must have a track record of success delivering proven results in a similar capacity, the ability to find and use technology and other tools to drive growth and efficiency.
- Job Duties: Independently coordinate and manage expectations for events from concept to completion by collaborating with various internal and external stakeholdersDrive event specification and development; including work plans, timelines and budget, to ensure proper executionDevelop and maintain positive professional relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure expectations are metSecure all space, food and beverage, A/V and other assets required to run great events.
Links for Management Consulting & Training