- Ticket Taker - Event Support for Hollowed Harvest
- Any questions regarding the staffing may be directed to Karen Forster who can be reached either by phone at (401) 210-1616 or by email at.
- The position will require you to arrive at-least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the Hollowed Harvest each evening and be prepared to carry out your responsibilities.
- BOLD Media's 'Hollowed Harvest' is seeking several motivated individuals to fill general support roles at the Hollowed Harvest 2021.
- The Hollowed Harvest brings to life more than 7,000 incredible Jack-O’-Lanterns creating stunning landscapes and larger-than-life displays designed to amaze audiences of all ages.
- This event is family friendly, and takes place select dates between September 24th and October 31st, 2021.
- Training for this position will take place both online via a brief mandatory e-learning course and in person at the event venue the day prior to event opening.
- Scanning and check-in all consumer tickets to make sure all individuals have arrived at the correct time and day
Links for BOLD Media