Expired 15 days agoInactive Job
- Casa Q provides safe living options and services for young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ+) people at risk of and/or experiencing homelessness.
- Experience: Data entry, 1 year (Preferred)resident care in group setting, 1 year (Preferred)youth work , 1 year (Preferred)
- youth work : 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License, personal auto insurance, insurable under Casa Q automobile policy to allow transport of clientsCriminal Records Check clearance/CPR and First Aid certificates
- Also hiring for ON CALL only advocates for all shifts 7days a week.
- Provide direct care and supervision of residents in compliance with policies, procedures, contracts, and other regulations, working to ensure the health and safety of clients by responding immediately to any incidences that might impair the health or safety of any resident or staff member.
- The Full-time Evening Residential Advocate maintain familiarity with all aspects of Casa Q philosophies, integrating and applying philosophies into everyday interactions and practice.
- SPECIFIC PROGRAM DUTIES (Including but not limited to) Provide continuity of care by participating in the implementation of individual resident plans.
Links for Casa Q