Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- The surrounding community boasts a great school system, community events and festivals and year round activities such as Quad Cities River Bandits baseball and events at the iWireless Coliseum.
- As Executive Chef, you will write menus and oversee food production for all daily campus catering operations ranging in size from small coffee services to large dinner parties, receptions, fundraisers, orientations, picnics and upscale events for a total yearly sales volume of approximately $600,000.
- Culinary management experience, preferably within a college/university catering environment.
- Sodexo Universities has an opportunity for a experienced Catering/Retail Executive Chef 1 at St. Ambrose University located in Davenport, IA, just two hours west of Chicago.
- Knowledge of allergens and vegetarian/special dietary needs.
- You will partner with the Catering Manager to interface directly with our clients in order to design menus and coordinate event details with the client to from start to event execution.
- Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
- Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Links for Daven Electric Corp.