Estimator Life Sciences - Medical Experience
Last updated 4 hours ago
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reportingBuild out a small department of other estimating professionalsFlexible enough to handle some project management dutiesUtilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost deliveryA competitive salary package along with full benefits, 401K and employee wellness programs will be negotiated on experience.
- Widely recognized as one of the Countries BEST Construction Companies in the industry, our client is seeking an Estimator with specialist Life Science or Medical Construction Experience.
- Great opportunity to join one a fantastic national general contractor.
- They are looking for an Estimator who can support the wider estimating team and eventually mentor junior estimators as the department continues to grow.
- Take the initiative to move your career closer to your personal objectives and ensure your future to be successful.
- Having been awarded a number of high profile projects across the Texas Region they are actively encouraging applications for roles in Houston, Dallas and Austin.
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clientsPrepare and submit proposals, within time-frame and following up until closedFacilitate an effective hand-off to the project managerMonitor budgets throughout the construction processEvaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- This company is growing, taking on bigger and more high profile award winning projects.