ERP Strategy and Implementation Lead
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Successfully led at least three large, complex, full-lifecycle ERP implementations with integration to record-to report, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, plan-to-perform, forecast-to-delivery, hire-to-retire etc.
- Experience with multiple ERP technologies and capabilities such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, Sage, Workday etc.
- The ERP Strategy and Implementation Lead will apply extensive leadership in setting the strategy and design of ERP solutions with a focus on sustainability, agility and adaptivity to changing business conditions.
- Provide ERP change management oversight with a focus on stakeholder engagement, communication, and training as an integrated component of ERP deployment and rollout strategy.
- Previous management consulting experience delivering increasingly complex ERP systems with integration to other systems.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Jira, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
- 10 or more years of experience using SAP/S4 Hana
- 10 or more years of experience related to ERP systems implementation and operations with clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth in ERP program execution.
Links for Donyati