Equipment Services Mechanic
Expired 1 day agoInactive Job
- Responds to or refers requests to the Fleet & Facilities Manager or Fleet Supervisor.
- Perform related work as required or assigned by the Fleet & Facilities Manager and Fleet Supervisor.
- Associated topics: builder, civil, engineer, hvac, leak, maintenance, mechanic, mechanical, meter, pipeline
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented by formal course work in heavy equipment and truck repair, and
- Up-fits new equipment to meet the special requirements of each department, i.e. fire, police, sewer, public works, airport.
- Diagnoses and repair failures of all types; engines, transmissions, hydraulic, electronics-computer, electrical, suspension, drive train, fuel system, chassis and other mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of diesel and gasoline engines, hydraulic and electronic failure diagnosis and repair.
- Possession of a valid State of Wisconsin Commercial Driver's license (CDL) Class A,B,C,D with N Endorsement, without restrictions on air brakes.
Links for City of Wausau