Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: asphalt, diesel, diesel mechanic, diesel technician, equipment, fleet, forklift, heavy equipment technician, mechanic, operator
- Keller is actively searching for a qualified heavy equipment operator/laborer to join our successful geotechnical construction team.
- Rigging, hoisting, and spotting for equipment movement according to written, verbal, and/or signaled instructions
- Keller North America, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States.
- Applicant may also be expected to safely operate hand and power tools of all types including jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, concrete mixers, pneumatic tampers, etc.
- Tending and operating cement and concrete mixers, air compressors, generators, pumps and many other types of power equipment may also be required.
- These labor tasks require extensive physical activity including digging ditches and trenches with shovels and picks, backfilling excavations, lubricating and cleaning equipment, organizing construction materials and supplies, cleaning and preparing construction sites to eliminate rubble, debris and any other hazards, along with many other physical tasks required on typical construction sites.
- While it is preferred, candidates do NOT have to live within the Rocky Mountain Region.
Links for Keller