- Suggest Revision
- Company: Inland Technologies International Inland Technologies International (ITI) is hiring a Glycol Plant Specialist at our Denver International Airport (DEN) location!
- The Inland Group of Companies is comprised of IDS, Inland Technologies, and Quantem Aviation Services.
- We offer a full range of airport and airline services, from aircraft deicing and spent ADF (Aircraft Deicing / Anti-Icing Fluid) recovery to cargo and passenger handling.
- to meet plant requirements and equipment production targets; Maximize equipment operations to meet desired production targets Coordinate with supervisor(s) for the purpose of completing projects and work requirements efficiently Compliance with all environmental laws and permits Install system component parts (e.g. pumps, valves, blowers, plumbing, etc.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
Updated 0 days ago