Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Operates up to 14 cubic yard straight dump trucks or truck tractor with belly or side dump trailers for purpose of moving dirt, blacktop and coarse materials for roadway and shoulder, hauling rip rap, barriers and logs.
- Associated topics: asphalt, diesel mechanic, diesel technician, forklift, forklift operator, heavy equipment operator, heavy equipment opr, loader, mechanic, operator
- operates gasoline or diesel-powered engineering and construction equipment with wheeled or crawler type traction, such as road graders, tractors with bulldozers, angle dozer blades, front end loaders, backhoes and large industrial tractors with attachments.
- s License Type A with Tanker Endorsement Duties: Serve as an Equipment Operator in the Division of Facility Management at Rocky Mountain National Park and within the Roads Crew work group.
- Maintain National Park Service property, such as computers, cameras, printers and other hardware or software needed for the position.
- Assists in striping and maintenance of parking areas and roadways.
- Uses hand and power tools to repair damaged pavement.
- Performs the work of a flagger.
Links for National Older Worker Career Center