Environmental Services Department Manager
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal clothing worker.
- Overview: Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring an Environmental Services Department Managerin your area With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career.
- Great for active Military and FamilyEmployee Assistance Programs Responsibilities: Manages and supervises the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care staff at a single site according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program to client and residents.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants or administrators and HCSG staff.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff is an essential part of the Managers responsibility and includes touring building several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
Links for Healthcare Services Group, Inc.