Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator - Now Hiring!
- Dietz and Watson, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is currently seeking a Safety Coordinator.
- Administer light duty - return to work program.
- These programs will include but are not limited to: Hazard Communication, Lock out- Tag out, PPE, Emergency Response Plan, Bloodborne pathogens, confined space, hazard assessment, Covid-19 Prevention, etc.
- Associated topics: climate, clinical, health, healthy, hospital, nursing, risk, usda, wastewater, wwtp
- Assist with administration of Workers' Compensation claims including, but not limited to, recordkeeping, consulting with health care providers, case managers and Nurse Case managers.
- Work closely with plant management in optimizing opportunities to reduce risks using Ergonomic evaluation, Job Safety Analysis, and make recommendations for correction.
- Responsible for overseeing compliance with regular inspections to include, but not limited to; fire equipment, emergency response vehicle components, AED units, hoists, ladders, eye wash stations and stored respirators.
- Safety Committee Facilitator: coordinate agenda, maintain attendance records and meeting minutes.
Links for Dietz & Watson