Entry Level/Oil Change Technician
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Job Engineering Region North America – US/Puerto Rico Primary Location United States-South Carolina-Sumter Other Locations United States-South Carolina-North Charleston Work Locations Sumter SC Loc Organization ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support Job Level Individual Contributor Schedule Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
- Eaton’s Power Quality division is seeking a Field Service Electronics Technician to join our team of world-class customer service professionals.
- Good understanding of single phase and three-phase circuit theory; analog and digital electronic circuit theory; and microprocessor controls and programming Understand how to use Oscilloscope Understand how to perform phase rotation and phase alignment checks Basic understanding of network functionality and sealed and wet celled battery theory and application.
- Products to include UPS systems, power distribution units and batteries.
- Required (Basic) Qualifications Minimum of 3 years of power systems, battery technologies, and electronic experience.
- Eaton’s Power Quality division designs, manufactures, and services Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, batteries, and electronic-based products to ensure power reliability in the most demanding applications.
- Frequent travel to customer sites is required, with up to 75% of drive-time expected.
- Tools including a company vehicle, laptop, hand tools, meters and smartphone.
Links for Olathe Ford Lincoln