Entry Level Business Administration
- All entry-level Business Administration assocaites will support the business management efforts of the marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
- Entry Level BusinessAdministration Job Details/Requirements:Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
- Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Working with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
- Manages multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Understand how to manage time appropriately.
- Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards submissions.
- Maintaining the companys Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
- Entry Level BusinessAdministrationQualifications:BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred.
- Familiarity with PennDOTs ECMS website preferred.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
Links for Eminent Marketing Group