Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- As an RF Engineer, your main responsibility will be regulatory and E911 compliance, but you'll additionally be redesigning mature network areas to minimize capacity constraints and improve SINR while working with other areas of network to ensure performance fixes and initiatives are in place.
- Create plumbing diagrams for 4G and 5G using standardized OEM hardware and approved antenna models.
- Utilizing knowledge of CDMA, EVDO, LTE, 5G and microwave to contribute to optimum network design Required Skills Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Create RFDS documentation on planning (Atoll) and workflow (FUZE) tools, based on required RF Design.
- We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 3 years of experience in RF design andor optimization.
- RF Engineer Location West Nyack, NY All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at Description Our network engineering team keeps us ahead of the competition.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including VB macro creation and worksheet manipulation.
Links for Apex Systems