Engineering Technician - Hancock
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Develop abilities with analysis and design software packages like AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS, HEC-RAS, EPA/PC-SWMM, etc.
- Associated topics: building code, civil, civil engineer, draft, foundation design, function, infrastructure, land, soil mechanic, structural analysis
- What You Will Contribute to OHM Advisors As Engineering Technician, you will research and gain an understanding of applicable state and local regulations, design and construction standards, funding mechanisms (grants, loans, etc.)
- Field inspection/material testing experience preferred.
- In designing your career in the Hancock Michigan office, you will work with experienced engineers and project managers to contribute to a diversity of engineering specialties, including water resources, site development, environmental, transportation, and construction management.
- ACAD/MicroStation/GIS experience a plus.
- With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 500+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering to create better places for people.
- What You Will Need to Succeed Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program or related field required.