Engineering Manager, Workflows and Notifications, Tableau
Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Partner with Tableau, Salesforce and Slack engineering teams & product management teams to build workflows and integrated solutions which surface insights to drive user engagement.
- Experienced: You have 5+ years of experience developing code for SaaS applications, event drive architecture, microservices, cloud stack and writing code with object oriented languages.
- Lead a full stack hybrid engineering team to build and deliver product experiences and online services.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
- Tableau introduced power of visual analytics to the world making it the de-facto analytics standard in the enterprise.
- We are looking for an Engineering Leader to join us as we embark on the next phase.
- The Engagement & Ecosystem organization focuses on bringing analytics into workflows of business users everywhere.
- Educated: You have a Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, or are similarly self-taught.
Links for Salesforce