Engineering Manager, Manufacturing
Last updated 2 days ago
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- This is more than a job posting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America.
- Skills/Requirements BSME (Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering), Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering/Materials Science or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited program.
- Associated topics: fertilize, forklift, inventory, manage, management, plant, plant management, production management, scanner, transplant
- Experience in ceramics and/or glass manufacturing strongly preferred.
- The Engineering Manager, Manufacturing is responsible for leading the Engineering, Safety and Technical development of Kohler's Ann Sacks tile & stone product line produced in Portland, Oregon.
- Strategic efforts should ensure on-time delivery of products that meet all quality requirements to meet technical specifications.
- The manager is responsible for the oversight of product design and development, tooling and equipment, product costing and manufacturing.
Links for Sterling Kohler