Engineering Cooperative Test Technician (Fall Semester 2020)
Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- i) Improve NATC tow-dynamometer capabilities through the use of onsite equipment in order to successfully complete cooling and tractive effort evaluations on a wide range of vehicles.
- The Nevada Automotive Test Center (NATC) is currently seeking talented candidates for an Engineering Cooperative Test Technician (Co-Op) role at our Silver Springs, NV location.
- From motorcycles to M1 tanks to weapons systems to electrified autonomous vehicles, NATC has completed thousands of test programs as a one-stop shop for automotive development.
- iii) Improve NATC’s weather station to provide accurate live-data readouts for wind velocity meeting applicable testing standards.
- This will include developing temperature and humidity profiles of various chambers and implementing processes and documentation on salt solutions for corrosion testing etc.
- Any salary figures provided to an employee in annual or monthly terms are stated for the sake of convenience or to facilitate comparisons and are not intended and do not create an employment contract for any specific period of time.
- This will include but is not limited to course photos, descriptions, physical measurements, GPS “start” and “end” points, and terrain classification.
- The NATC engineering group is specifically tasked with performance and durability testing for ultra-light to heavy vehicle platforms, and on occasion also supports vehicle development projects for designing and building technology demonstrators aimed at meeting customer provided requirements.
Links for NATC