Last updated 7 days ago
- Experience creating, maintaining, and running IT process automation (or orchestration) using tools such as Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Calm, or Azure DevOps
- Technical certifications for IT infrastructure and enterprise applications are a plus (i.e. Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, Nutanix, Red Hat, Splunk, VMware)
- The developer will also implement and test Microsoft Just Enough Administration (JEA) setups to improve Least Privilege and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and information security (INFOSEC) efforts.
- Bring together agile software development methodologies and best practice, IT operations workflows, business processes, and good security practices with a modern toolset to help develop, integrate, and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) and configuration as code (CaC) using a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation life cycle.
- Experience with source/version control systems (i.e. Azure DevOps, Git, GitHub)
- Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for a Senior Automation and Orchestration Engineer for a Department of Defense program in Springfield, VA. As a member of the Architecture and Engineering (A&E) team, the DevOps Engineer will focus on identifying, assessing, and developing script-based automation to help standardize and streamline IT administrative tasks and processes.
- 5 or more years of demonstrated experience with end-to-end development of coded/scripted solutions using modern languages (i.e. PowerShell, Python) for the implementation, configuration, automation, orchestration, and/or maintenance of enterprise-level systems, applications, and services in a multi-platform (Windows, *nix, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (i.e. Azure, AWS, Nutanix)
Links for Tau Six