Last updated 16 days ago
- We are currently seeking commercial Engineering Technicians for several of our offices in the southeastern U.S. Primary duties will include performing QA/QC tests (soils, masonry, reinforced concrete, structural steel, post-tensioning, fireproofing, etc
- For these positions the employees will be providing quality assurance/quality control testing and ICC special inspection duties for commercial, retail, educational, low to high-rise, manufacturing, etc.
- Successful candidates must perform on site observations/inspections to confirm compliance with the local building code and project contract documents, collect samples per ASTM & project requirements, perform specific QA/QC tests on construction materials and building components per ASTM, ACI, etc.
- Work is generally performed unsupervised (i.e. employee is in the field as the Company s representative) but under the direction of a Professional Engineer or Project Manager.
- standards, and maintain detail records of observations, inspections and test results.
- Some travel may be required, and the position will be predominately field located.
Links for NOVA Engineering & Environmental