Last updated 2 months ago
- Noblis ESI is hiring for Ground Operations Engineer with Top Secret SCI clearances in Springfield, Virginia.
- Evaluate proposed system changes, especially those that happen late in the development cycle, and make recommendations on path forward
- Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
- The Ground Operations Engineer provides subject matter expertise to customers in ground system design, architecture development and system testing.
- Strong documentation skills, a superior technical writer
- Participate as a reviewer in working groups, engineering review boards, design reviews, test readiness reviews, operational readiness reviews, etc.
- Experience with mission integration, data processing, external interface management, and system operations.
Links for Noblis