Emergency Services Clinician
Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- Maintain solid understanding of and follow regulatory agencies’ expectations and guidelines (i.e. DMH, DPH, JCAHO, payors, etc
- Beverly Hospital Employment Opportunities /
- Emergency Services Clinician Department:Emergency Psychiatric Service Schedule:Full time Shift: Hours: Contact Information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Details:- Masters degree is required - 1-2 years experience is required
- Assists in the development and implementation of treatment and disposition plans for all observation admissions.
- Triage all patients who arrive to appropriate treatment interventions, including referrals to inpatient, partial and/or outpatient treatment.
- Provides short-term, intensive outpatient treatment to individuals and families in crisis.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, an employee health screen and a criminal background (CORI) check.
- Maintain yearly/biyearly requirements of CPR, Risk Management and Aggression Management.
Links for BayRidge Hospital