Emergency Department Technician
Expired 24 days agoInactive Job
- OverviewBakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children's Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery.
- Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, infusion, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgery, surgical
- Current BLS (AHA) EKG technician competency completed within 60 days of hire 1-2 years of acute care experience required At least 1 year of emergency department experience High school graduate or equivalent technical training Must be confident to perform EKG's Use ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written English Work at a fast pace in an active work environment Stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Memorial Hospital is a Children's Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:Certified Nursing Assistant Required with at least one year of emergency room experience or EMT Certification.
- Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956.
- Provides care for patients of newborn through geriatric ages.
- Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, Lean concepts, JCR, and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
Links for Bakersfield Memorial Hospital