Embedded Software Engineer (Vehicle Integration)
Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- We are currently seeking a versatile Embedded Software Engineer (Vehicle Integration) with 4+ years of coding experience to assist in the expansion and ongoing maintenance of the CarbonConnect platform.
- Microcontroller programming (ie.
- Solid grasp of communication protocols such as GPIO, UART, I2C and others
- develop, matlab, programming, sde, software developer, software programmer, sw
- TruckWings are managed and controlled through CarbonConnect, an in-house built, IoT based connectivity platform that automates the wing operation and measures the impact on fuel efficiency.
- XStream Trucking is making an impact on the heavy-truck industry through increased profitability, and the environment by reducing fuel consumption and production of greenhouse gasses.
- Build both rapid MVP prototyping and production code
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with strong software background
Links for XStream Trucking