Electronics / Electro - Mech Assembler
- Suggest Revision
- Description Teledyne Storm Microwave has been providing high quality interconnect products and cable assemblies to domestic and international defense and telecom markets since 1978.
- Located near Chicago, Illinois, Teledyne Storm Microwave was one of the first companies to offer high performance flexible and semi-rigid RF/Microwave cable assemblies with low density, tape-wrapped dielectric.
- Today, Teledyne Storm Microwave is well known not only for quality products but also for quality customer relations based on an ongoing commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Building on our decades of microwave transmission line design experience, we continue to solve engineers' interconnect problems by combining leading technology with the Storm legacy of responsive, flexible, committed customer service.
- SummaryUnder close supervision, performs a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical subassembly and assembly operations of a semi-skilled nature to build up and assemble simple units such as power supplies, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, PC boards, electronic systems and subassemblies.
Updated 0 days ago