Last updated 26 days ago
- As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
- + Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in developing professionally.
- The Thermal and HVAC Electrician will be part of an installation team responsible for the highest quality installation, repairs, and maintenance air source heat pump systems and HVAC systems for our customers.
- Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
- This position includes, but is not limited to, being part of a thermal installation team in both residential and commercial settings, installation and commissioning of code-compliant systems using company and industry best practices.
- ReVision Energy is growing and we are looking for a talented and experienced Thermal and HVAC Electrician to join our Brentwood NH location.
- + Follow OSHA requirements, company safety policies, and best practices to ensure overall crew and job site safety.
- ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 270 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
Links for ReVision Energy