Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn’t be an Electrician).
- We are the top Heating and Air Contractor in this area, and we are excited to excited to expand into Electrical Services.
- Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe.
- JOB DESCRIPTION Electrician Job Duties: Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
- You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount.
- You’re ready to work: You have a driver’s license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job – such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder.
- Develop your expertise: You install and repair electrical components and systems, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives.
- because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the journeyman to the team back at the office.
Links for Happy Home Services