Last updated 3 hours ago
- Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients.
- The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
- Experience in industrial electrical maintenance work required (Minimum of 3 years in manufacturing industry preferred)
- Responsible for electrical maintenance and related requirements necessary for repairs of plant equipment.
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance activities
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- Founded in 1818, Bunges expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe.
- Position is required to be "on call" for nights and weekends
Links for Bunge