Electrical Support Equipment Design Engineer
- Boeing Talent Acquisition and the Avionics/Electrical Ground Support Systems team is currently looking for Electrical Support Equipment Design Engineer to join their team in St. Louis, MO. The position in Ground Support Equipment in support of F-15, F-18, T-X, T-45, P-8 and MQ-25 platforms.
- This design position requires skills and experience to manage total design, development, procurement, manufacturing and test of all Ground Support Equipment.
- Position Responsibilities: Development and documentation of electrical subsystems and packaging of electronics Assist with monitoring supplier and manufacturing performance Support system integration and requirement verification Performing system qualification tests to verify operational and functional requirements Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving This position requires the ability to obtain an active U.S. Security Clearance.
- (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is require.
- Export Control Requirement: This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
- “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Best ways to apply to BOEING