Educational Content Writer
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- The content writer will be responsible for reviewing others content to ensure it follows “EOS Purity” guidelines which will require a deep understanding of EOS. The ability to work effectively with others is critical, as extensive collaboration with EOSW staff, Professional EOS Implementers, sponsors, licensed partners, speakers and attendees is required.
- You never settle for good enough and continually inspire those around you to do better for the customer and for the good of EOSAbility to create and develop EOS pure content and IP/brand guidelinesSpecialized training or significant work experience in the field of UX design and educational writing for websitesLong track record of producing great content to spec and meeting deadlines.
- This includes writing, editing, and reviewing all content to ensure it is in line with EOS guidelines.
- Job Duties: Plan, write and maintain educational content for online learning, in person training and eventsEnsure all content adheres with branding, IP Guidelines & voiceAssist with translating all educational materialsTurn global content requirements into clear, engaging communications for our Base Camp & Implementer Community membersReview all content including licensed partners, EOS Conference sponsors, event presenters, etc.
- Purely implementing EOS helps the people who own and run entrepreneurial companies run better businesses and lead their ideal lives.
- We are also seeking a Marketing Content Writer, please see here to learn about that position as well.
- EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
- To be successful this person will need to obtain a deep understanding of EOS itself, our products and services in order to write, and edit content into simple, polished, and engaging content.
Links for Management Consulting & Training