ED Psychiatric Inpatient Services
Last updated 18 hours ago
- American Heart Association o American Red Cross Rescuer o Military Training Network.
- Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care.
- Must be able to facilitate biopsychosocial education groups that might include medication and/or health education.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide direction to non-nursing staff, serve as a preceptor, and serve on rotation as a Charge Nurse.
- Job Segment: Psychology, Emergency Medicine, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Patient Care, Healthcare
- Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with established protocols and multidisciplinary plan of care utilizing independent, dependent, and interdependent interventions to restore stability, prevent complications, and achieve and maintain optimal patient responses for all patients through patient centered/patient valued care.
- By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that's served our community for more than 125 years.
- Highly prefer one year experience in a behavioral health setting.
Links for Parkland Health & Hospital System