Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- The e-Commerce Manager assists with the overall digital strategy, website merchandising, digital promotions, social media communications, and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of internet best practice to impact Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Collaborate on preparing and executing online promotion and content calendar for each season, including messaging for web store, email marketing and digital marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing tools including ESPs, SEM and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications and/or related field preferred
- Reporting to CEO, the e-Commerce Manager will oversee B2B e-Commerce drop-ship partners to support the continued growth of our company.
- Handle internet marketing agency
- Oversee website design and development agency
Links for Woodstock