Early Childhood Teacher - Women Are Sacred Program
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- Complies with all DHHS regulations Assures that equipment is in working order and reports defected equipment to Clinical Director Complete all monthly and Annual Relias online e-learning courses on time, in compliance with state and accrediting organizations training requirements.
- Bachelors in Child Development or Elementary Education or related field and experience working with young children of diverse populations and with special needs preferred.
- Understands the value of children’s learning through trial and error and encourages exploration, experimentation and creativity for the sake of learning.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- Plans and evaluates menus and activities which encourage healthy food choices, address nutritional needs and takes into consideration children’s food allergies.
- Full Job Description In partnership with the Lincoln Indian Center, St. Monica's is launching a new residential treatment program specifically for Native American women and their children.
- Enters meals provided for the Food Program on the computer.
- Is knowledgeable about typical ages and stages of children and reports any concerns about children’s development to the Clinical Director.
Links for St. Monica's