Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Early Childhood Teacher
- In compliance with NAEYC guidelines, the candidate must be at least 18 years old and must have one of the following degrees: Associate, Bachelor or Master's in Early Childhood Education/Child Development or related field.
- Primary responsibilities are to supervise and instruct children aged six (6) weeks old through preschool age with a program designed to stimulate cognitive, emotional, physical and social growth in a safe, caring environment.
- Must have a degree in Childhood Education/Child Development or related field: 1 year
- Will always be actively seeking out opportunities to grow professionally by locating and using appropriate professional literature, organizations, resources and experience to inform and improve practice.
- Work schedule is 32.5 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 3pm
- Will also need to have a passion for educating young children with behavioral and attachment challenges and be a team player who is flexible, reliable and punctual.
- Will establish and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with families by communicating with parents/guardians about curriculum and child's development and to demonstrate sensitivity to differences in family structures and social and cultural backgrounds.
Links for Family Services of Greater Waterbury