Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Service Representative/Receptionist
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Service Representative/Receptionist
- Must have experience in healthcare office settings i.e.; physicians, dentist, home care, rehab etc., preferably the DME industry.
- Responsible for verifying insurance benefits for Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and Commercial Plans online.
- Primary job responsibility: answering, screening and forwarding calls to the appropriate department.
- Must be comfortable working with the elderly, physically and mentally handicapped.
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year
- Ability to greet customers with upbeat, welcoming personality and resolve issues professionally.
- Experienced in Windows programs with emphasis in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Links for Gator Custom Mobility, Inc.