Duck Creek Policy Developer
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- nn Duck Creek Policy Content Developer nn nn n nn nn Donyati is looking for someone to join our team who can develop content on Duck Creek policy product.
- nn n nn nn Minimum Requirements nn Bachelors Degree A minimum of 4 years experience in Duck Creek Policy Product in P&C Commercial insurance and on Example Author Server, CBO Express and Skins.
- A minimum of 2 years experience providing solutions for Duck Creek components, and production support for Duck Creek application and incident resolutions and debugging Duck Creek issues and Proven creativity and problem-solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 4 years experience with manuscripts, versioning, configuration, and third party integrations with Duck Creek such as ISO, PitneyBowes, etc.
- Analyze and record Duck Creek policy product requirements.
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party APIs and other Data sources.
- We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities.
- Design, build, test, and execute complex client requirements.
Links for Donyati