- With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®.
- Requirements High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly Valid driver's license 21 years of age or older Company Overview Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion.
- KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the 1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
- Job Overview Route Helper II - Davenport, IA Delivers product and assists a CDL Driver with activities such as loading and unloading beverages and merchandising while training to obtain a Permit and Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within a specified period of time.
- Shift and Schedule Monday through Friday 5:00am until route is finished Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed is required Local routes Compensation and Benefits Pay beginning at $14.50 per hour plus overtime rate after 40 hours Full benefits package available Day 1 Medical, dental, vision 401K with company match Paid weekly Position Responsibilities Assist the Driver and deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Train to obtain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within a specified time frame established by management.
- Other responsibilities will include the use of a personal vehicle to perform merchandising duties when not assisting a CDL Driver.
- The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Links for Keurig Dr Pepper