Doughnut Maker - Savannah - 31404
- b'Overview/n/nOur mission is to touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme, not only in our doughnut shops but also in grocery and convenience stores.
- This is where you come in!
- We make sweet treats in our Doughnut Factories, and in this role, you will do just that- ensuring that the doughnuts you make inspire customer wonder by meeting all our quality and food safety standards.
- You will prepare dough, glaze, icing and fillings.
- /n/n/n/n/nWhat will you do?
- Making doughnuts requires preparing ingredients, following the right production schedule, weighing ingredients, tracking how the equipment is doing (from the proofer to the fryer and beyond), keeping an eye on how the doughnuts are looking as they come off the line, and helping to pack them up when needed.
- /n/n/n/n/nOn the move/n/nThis is a role for people who prefer not sitting still.
- Get ready to get moving while you create beautiful doughnuts!
- /n/n/n/n/nWhat makes you a great fit?
- /n/nYou have 2-4 years of experience working in a food manufacturing or a similar environment, doing food production or processing and reading standard operating procedures.
- You can troubleshoot minor equipment failures and are a good problem-solver.
- Experience in Food Safety is ideal.
- You can communicate with fellow Krispy Kremers effectively and know how to stay organized.
- You can read and do basic math as well as use weights and measurements.
- Problem-solving and basic computer skills will also come in handy!
- We also prefer for you to have a high school diploma or GED.'
Links for KrispyKreme