Last updated 7 hours ago
- This is where you come in We make sweet treats in our Doughnut Factories, and in this role, you will do just that- ensuring that the doughnuts you make inspire customer wonder by meeting all our quality and food safety standards.
- You'll make sure the doughnut-making equipment is running in top shape and fix any issues that may arise.
- As our Doughnut Maker, you're looked to as a leader on the team, modeling the best communications skills, teamwork and respect of others.
- Overview Our mission is to touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme, not only in our doughnut shops but also in grocery and convenience stores.
- The doughnut factory can be warm inside as well as a bit noisy, with all that equipment producing our special doughnuts.
- You will prepare dough, glaze, icing and fillings.
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in a food manufacturing or a similar environment, doing food production or processing and reading standard operating procedures.
- Problem-solving and basic computer skills will also come in handy We also prefer for you to have a high school diploma or GED.
Links for Krispy Kreme