Dock Worker PM Shift - Part Time
Last updated 2 hours ago
- Associated topics: associate, dockworker, forklift, logistics, logistics engineer, logistics operation, logistics technician, operate, pallet, warehouse
- Utilize Dock Yard Management System to consistently monitor freight shipment locations throughout the service center.
- Familiarity with, and in some cases ability to complete the various forms utilized in freight movement such as shipping orders, city stripping manifests, freight bills, overage/damage movement reports and exception forms.
- Would have flexible scheduling availability to include third shift, evening, weekend, and some holidays.
- Load and unload freight on trailers using a motorized forklift, pallet jack or manually in compliance with state and federal DOT guidelines.
- Will perform work associated with warehousing, material handling, and other related duties as assigned.
- Transport self and/or freight continuously throughout the service center in a forklift on non-forgiving surfaces.
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-pace and deadline oriented.
Links for Old Dominion Freight Line