Last updated 20 hours ago
- Excellent computer and web surfing skills is vital to the recruiter’s role.
- The district office of Farmers Insurance in Plymouth, Mn, is seeking a Recruiter to grow its footprint in the area.
- The Recruiter should have high energy and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- The Recruiter must be goal oriented, organized with a passion to win Recruiter must be willing to work some evening hours (till 8pm) twice a week The Recruiter’s other duties such as marketing, administrative, training and coaching as needed If you or someone you know of is available and interested in joining a top performing district operation, call (763) 450.0750 or apply today
- Sales, insurance or recruiting experience desired for the Recruiter This role involves the Recruiter identifying appropriate candidates from resume databases, and then contacting them by phone, text and setting up interviews Social media savvy is essential to the recruiter’s role.
- Full Job Description Farmers Insurance and Financial Services, one of the largest insurance carriers in the United States, with over 10 million families and businesses insured is hiring
Links for Farmers Insurance & Financial Services