Last updated 4 days ago
- The Office Manager will send reports and work with agency owners to process life insurance policies The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills, math skills, follow up, strong analytical capability and conflict resolution skills College degree preferred but not required We are looking to hire immediately so apply today for consideration.
- The Plymouth district office of Farmers insurance is looking to hire immediately.
- The Office Manager must enjoy creating and managing social events for the district in Plymouth, MN The Office Manager must be creative and help run district promotions and contests so experience in graphic design is desired.
- Salary Range: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour Benefits Health, dental, and vision Retirement PTO Bonuses Responsibilities The Office Manager will be involved in recruiting candidates for Farmers insurance and must be willing to work till 8pm two nights in a week while working 40 hours.
- We provide a retirement plan, benefits and flexibility Requirements The Office Manager must be willing to obtain the necessary insurance Licenses immediately The Office Manager must have working knowledge of Microsoft office suite especially Excel and word.
- The Office Manager will need to have a great personality, eager to learn, interested in recruiting, take pride in their work, efficient and desires to join a winning team.
- The Office Manager must know how to use social media and perform general customer service duties as presented The Office Manager must be able to multi-task, competitive, punctual and be goal oriented and must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Do you love multi-tasking, talking on the phone, goal oriented and creative?
Links for Farmers Insurance & Financial Services