Expired 28 days agoInactive Job
- Experience as lineman, electrician, relay technician, control C&M technician, TGO Transmission Scheduler, Real Time Power Trader, Power System Operator, Power System Reliability Coordinator or generation control room operator or a 4 year Bachelor of Science/Business degree.
- High school diploma or GED plus completion of an appropriate apprenticeship, or completion of a training program in Power Plant Operations, Real-Time Energy Trading, Transmission Scheduling, Power System Operation, Power System Reliability Coordinatoror completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
- Associated topics: gs 1701, school, school superintendent, special education, student, substitute teacher, teach, teacher, trainer, tutor
- Salt River Project (SRP) recognizes diversity and inclusion as key drivers of innovation and growth, and seeks to attract a diverse employee base that reflects our community.
- The Senior Power Dispatcher-AGC has the full authority and responsibility as a Balancing Authority Area Operator to operate SRPs Balancing Authority Area safely, reliably and in full compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Reliability Standards and SRP Operating Practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge of NERC Reliability Standards, E-tag requirements, and FERC Standards of Conduct.
- Additional responsibilities include an extensive knowledge of interconnected power system operations, competency with highly technical computer based tools, and effective interaction with other utilities, SRP generating stations and SRP energy trading groups.
- This job requires a passing score for the EEI System Operator/Power Dispatcher (SOPD II) aptitude test which is to be administered on site during the pre-employment process.
Links for SRP